At ICLS we offer the most advanced technologies and innovative surgical solutions of any stand-alone facility in Canada, giving our doctors an exceptional advantage in achieving your desired result. Liposuction is an increasingly popular plastic surgery procedure, but there are a lot of options to choose from when it comes to effective fat removal.
Depending on each patient’s needs, Contour liposuction, Silhouette or Physique liposuction, or Silhouette or Physique liposuction with Scarless Skin Tightening or Muscular Etching can help achieve the right results.
- ContourTM Liposuction – VASER-assisted tumescent liposuction is used for removing larger areas of fat and contouring. VASERlipo’s minimally-invasive ultrasound device is the only one on the market capable of such a broad range of applications.
- SilhouetteTM Liposuction (female) or PhysiqueTM Liposuction (male) – A 360-degree approach to creating an overall shaping to the silhouette using the VASERlipo System.
- SilhouetteTM Liposuction (female) or PhysiqueTM Liposuction (male) with Muscular Etching – A 360-degree approach to creating an overall shaping to the silhouette while etching out finer muscular details throughout the body.
- Scarless Skin TighteningTM with radiofrequency stimulates collagen growth, causing an overall rejuvenated, tightened and toned appearance to the skin. It can be used on the neck, breasts, arms, abdomen, thighs and knees to affect a firmer, lifted appearance in these areas. Used in tandem with VASER Lipo, radiofrequency can greatly reduce the need for skin excision and resulting scarring.
- Fat Transfer is a common procedure used in body contouring to restore volume loss. This procedure transfers fat from areas such as thighs, buttocks and abdomen into areas to restore volume in face, breast or buttocks.
Hear Dr. Khanna and Dr. Zamani describe our unique approach to body contouring procedures. During your consultation, you will have an opportunity to create a customized approach that involves one or more of the above recommendations. Contact one of our patient coordinators today by calling 905-842-2262.