How to prepare for your Phone consultation
Thank you for confirming your ICLS appointment; we look forward to welcoming you. Please complete these easy steps to help make the most of your phone consultation. We advise that you complete them a few days before your appointment to allow yourself enough time.
- Submit photos of the part of the body we will be discussing to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line that includes your surname and appointment date and time. Review photo guidelines
- Photos MUST be submitted a minimum of 2 days prior to your phone consultation. If you are experiencing difficulty, please contact us for assistance at 905-842-2262, ext. 1.
- Review information on Virtual Care consent (MUST READ)
On the day of your appointment:
- Our nurse will be calling you at the phone number provided.
- Have your health card present for phone check-in.
- Find a quiet and private location.
- Have your pharmacy fax and phone number ready in case a prescription is provided.
- If we do not reach you by phone at the appointed time, we will make 2 more attempts.
- Our Medical Dermatology department can be reached at 905-337-6066.
- We require 2 business days’ notice to cancel or reschedule all appointments.
- It is the patient’s responsibility to ensure the phone numbers on file are up to date.
- Valid Credit Card MUST be on file. Missed/late consultation appointments will be subject to cancellation fee of $120. Treatment appointments will be subject to cancellation fees $50 per half and will be charged to this card.
- The patient must be present at the time of this appointment. This includes all minors under the age of 16 and patients which require a power of attorney.