To prepare for your consultation, please follow these instructions in order to provide ICLS with photographs. Your practitioner will review these images during your appointment.
Before you begin: In most cases, it is best to have someone else assist with taking the picture for you, if possible. Have a ruler handy. It is ideal to take the photograph during daylight, with natural lighting. Take the following photos as instructed.
- View of the general body area (such as face, arm, leg) where the skin issue is located, taken 1-2 feet away (or at an arms length).
- Close-up of specific area of skin concern. Take this photograph 15 cm or about 6 inches away. It is ideal to include a ruler 1-2 cm away from the area of concern in this photograph to allow for scaling and size comparison.
Submit two (2) versions of each photograph to your ICLS administrator at least 48 hours prior to your appointment.
STEP 1 – Remove all make up.
STEP 2 – Use a hair tie to take hair away from face.
STEP 3 – Take the following photos of your face.
- Front view/ straight on – Smiling – Frowning – Lifting brow
- Oblique/ angled left
- Oblique/ angled right
- Side view/ left
- Side view/ right
- Worm’s eye/ from below
STEP 4 – Once completed, send photos to your ICLS administrator.
STEP 1 – Wear underwear or a two-piece bathing suit.
STEP 2 – Take the following photos as instructed.
- Back view from shoulders to below knees
- Front view from shoulders to below knees
- Side profile from left side 4) Side profile from right side
STEP 3 – Once completed, send photos to your ICLS administrator.