INFORMATION FOR SPONSORS AND CLINICAL RESEARCH ORGANIZATIONS:
Dr. Sapra and Dr. Khanna have been committed to new and innovative medical research for over ten years. Our clinical trial experience includes Phase II (2a and 2b), Phase III and Phase IV clinical trials.
OUR THERAPEUTIC AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Cosmetic Augmentation
- Skin & Soft Tissue Malignancies
- Atopic Dermatitis/Eczema
- Botulinum Toxin
- Cosmetic Fillers
- Laser Surgery (Skin)
- Surgical Cosmetic Procedures (Breast Augmentation,
- Medical Devices
- Facial Aging
- Alopecia Areata
WORKED CLOSELY WITH MANY COMPANIES IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY INCLUDING:
- Allergan Canada
- Amgen Canada
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Galderma Canada
- Dermira Inc.
- Forward Pharma
- DS Biopharma
- Moberg Pharma
- GlaxoSmithKline Inc.
- Hoffman-LaRoche Ltd.
- Kythera Biopharmaceuticals
- LEOPHARMA, MEDICIS
- Merz Aesthetics
- Novartis Canada
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Eli Lilly
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Valeant Canada
- Coherus Biosciences Inc
SOME OF THE MANY REASONS TO CONSIDER ICLS AS YOUR PREFERRED CLINICAL TRIALS FACILITY:
- IRB approval can be obtained within 2 weeks
- Very quick enrollment: Our research center is interconnected with our busy dermatology clinic-The clinic has a large, well educated and non-transient patient population from which to recruit.
- Conveniently located within 5 km or a major hospital and 30 km from an international airport
- Good clinical practice-Particular care is given to detail, both in patient care and record keeping-Confidentiality is vigilantly maintained
- Board certified Dermatologist and Plastic Surgeon with two full-time clinical research coordinators-
- An Investigator is always at the site while study patients are scheduled
To learn more about the clinical trials division, please contact us at email@example.com.