A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Clinical Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of IDP-126 Gel in the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris
- Age 9 years and over
- Moderate to severe acne
- 12 weeks of treatment with topical medication or placebo
- Approximately 6 clinic visits over a period of about 16 weeks
Sponsor: MOBERG PHARMA
A multi-centre, double-blind, randomized, vehicle-controlled study of efficacy and safety of topical MOB015B in the treatment of mild to moderate distal subungual onychomycosis (DSO)
- Age 12 to 70 years
- Mild to moderate toenail fungus affecting 20-50% of at least 1 great toenail
- 48 weeks of treatment with topical medication or placebo
- Approximately 7 clinic visits over a period of about 58 weeks
A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active Comparator-Controlled Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Bimekizumab in Adult Subjects with Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
- Age 18 years and over
- Moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis
- 52 weeks of treatment with Bimekizumab injections, Ustekinumab injections, or placebo injections. Subjects in placebo group will receive Bimekizumab after 16 weeks. Possible open-label extension after the initial 52 weeks.
- Approximately 17 clinic visits over a period of about 56 weeks plus possible open-label long-term extension.
Sponsor: ANAPTYSBIO INC.
A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, dose-ranging study investigating the efficacy, safety, and pharmacokinetic profile of ANB020 administered to adult subjects with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis
- Age 18 to 75 years
- Moderate to severe eczema
- 16 weeks of treatment with ANB020 injections (150 mg monthly, 150 mg every 2 months, or 300 mg monthly) or placebo injections
- Approximately 11 clinic visits over a period of about 24 weeks
Information updated May 2018