Save your skin this winter! ICLS created this helpful infographic that includes ten beauty tips to help combat dry skin during the winter season. Follow these ten beauty tips to have glowing skin all season long.
- Use SkinCeuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50 every day to protect your skin from sun damage.
- Limit your alcohol and caffeine intake to avoid dehydration which can show on your skin.
- Eat generous servings of fruits and vegetables to enjoy the skincare benefits of proper nutrition.
- Sleep on silk sheets to minimize friction and irritation that can further agitate eczema, psoriasis, and more.
- Wash your face with CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser to achieve a gentle clean without drying out your skin.
- Apply La Roche Posay Iso-Urea Body Milk immediately after stepping out of the shower to lock in moisture.
- Wear a hat or beanie to protect your hair from the cold wind and potential damage.
- Wear gloves to protect your hands from the harsh cold and winter cracking.
- Use a humidifier every night to counteract the harsh winter air and the drying HVAC air.
- Meet with our dermatologist or skincare specialist to develop a new skincare regimen that is right for you in the winter.
For more winter skincare tips, or to schedule a consultation, please contact ICLS.