We recently found out that Jaime, our Skin Spa Coordinator, is a fully certified make-up artist. We are always delighted to find out that a staff member at ICLS has a skill we can exploit to our advantage so we put Jaime to the test! Since everyone was in the spirit of getting ready for Karen’s bachelorette party, we wanted a look that is a little more edgy but still subtle enough to transition well from a classy restaurant to the after party.
The best part of the whole endeavor? It can be done in nine easy steps and takes less than 10 minutes!
- Apply primer to the full face (We love Colorescience Line Tamer)
- Apply concealer under the eyes and on any blemishes (Jaime used GloMinerals camoflague in natural)
- Apply pressed powder all over the face (Jaime used GloMinerals Pressed Base in Natural Medium)
- Apply a neutral eyeshadow on the top lid, use both a neutral tone and a darker one (We love the way GloMinerals Eyeshadow Trio in Amethyst really plays up Stephanie’s gorgeous green eyes!)
- Apply liner along the lash line of the top lid (We used GloMinerals cream liner in Ebony because it’s foolproof!)
- Reapply concealer under the eyes
- Add mascara (Jaime used Kiss Me Mascara on Stephanie. We love this mascara because all you need is warm water to wash off and it comes off in solid to tubes to avoid looking like a raccoon.)
- Finish with lip stick and gloss (On Stephanie we used Colorescience Lip Shine Clear.)
- Have a photoshoot where you practice everything you learnt from all those years of watching America’s Next Top Model.
And aren’t the results fantastic? I think we can all agree that Stephanie looks absolutely stunning. She is prepped and ready for a great night of celebrations. We will be posting a short tutorial video where Jaime teaches us how to do a quick yet dramatic eye. Stay tuned!